A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mendoza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mendoza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Brain Disorder
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Atran Mendoza MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mendoza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Mendoza practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Nephrologists.