A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mendoza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendoza
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mendoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mendoza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Brain Disorder
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Atran Mendoza MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Mendoza practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.