A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mendoza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mendoza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Brain Disorder
- Fetal Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendoza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendoza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Mendoza practice?
Dr. Stanley Mendoza practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians, San Diego Pediatric Specialists, and San Diego Nephrologists.