A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Michael has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Springfield Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michael accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Michael practice?
Dr. Stanley Michael practices Neurological Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Oaks Surgeons, Oaks Physiatrists, and Oaks Sports Medicine Doctors.