Dr. Stanley Mikowski DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 28th, 2010
Nurse's opinion
I'm an RN and have worked with Dr Mikowski when he was working in Georgia. It is true, his sense of ethics is borderline at best, and he is egotistical.... he is not patient focused, but more focused on furthering his career. If I knew he was going to be my anesthesiologist for surgery, I'd be very concerned.

September 15th, 2010
you should be concerned! I have seen and heard things, negative things. I will not go into detail here. It all depends on the mood he is in and who is around him and watching him so you be careful. Look up Munchausen Syndrome. And dont be fooled by a fooler!!

September 8th, 2010
Very concerned
Dr. Mikowski is an amazing doctor and I find the post of 9-3-2010 very disturbing. I am nothing but very pleased with how Dr. Mikowski treated and cared for my mother while she was ill and in the hospital. It sounds to me like the negative comment on here must have something to do with a disgruntled employees at the hospital who cannot handle their job and must demoralize a wonderful, caring doctor. Keep up the good work Dr. Mikowski!!!

September 6th, 2010
Awesome!!
Can I say more? This Mikowski has the best bedside mannor of any Dr. I have ever come in contact with. His care and concern are amazing. He was actually better to more knowledgable than the surgeon himself, we all felt. I only wish he could be my fulltime medical dr.

September 3rd, 2010
He is an egotiscal maniac who acts like God and prescribes unethical treatment to post op patients that is not medically approved and not sanctioned by the hospital and harasses other healthcare staff if his ego is not being stroked.