Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Practice limited to treating addiction patients with Suboxone!!! show details Practice limited to treating addiction patients with Suboxone!!!
Mar 22nd, 2015

Dr. Miller is not up-to-date on current thyroid treatment modalities. My family and I have seen Dr. Miller off and on for a number of years (15 or so), and I was surprised that his practice is now restricted to treating opiate addiction. When I saw him for thyroid medication renewal prescribed to me by Dr. Helen Sava (a physician in the same office), he treated me like I am an addict, which I am not and greatly resent. Unfortunately, the practice lost Dr. Helen Sava, voted Mesa Top Doctor. This was a huge loss for the practice. As it is now, I do not recommend Advanced Spine and Rehab Medical Office.

Mar 13th, 2015

Dr. Miller was amazing with my 5 year old. He made her feel very comfortable. Getting an apt was very easy. I will go back!

by KP on Jan 15th, 2015

Dr. Miller did an amazing job with my 4 year old daughter. He was kind and patient and took care of her every need. I would recommend him and the staff at Advanced Family Health Care to anyone!!

horrible visit show details horrible visit
May 17th, 2012

My husband and I were referred here from our lawyer. Dr. Saba was terrible. Late, the clinic was a dump. I felt like it was a mill and no one really cared about us. It was more about money than a visit with a doctor. Dr. Saba sent me off with a handful of prescriptions that I did not want. If you want a proper examination. This is obviously notthe place.