Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Mizikowski
Dr. Stanley Mizikowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Butler, PA, with other offices in Saxonburg, PA and Kittanning, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mizikowski is affiliated with Butler Memorial Hospital, Allegheny General Hospital and Butler Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Mizikowski has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Stanley Mizikowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.
Dr. David Benado
Butler, PA 0 mi26
Dr. James Minshull
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Butler, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Michele Mikolajczak
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Butler, PA 0 mi32