Dr. Stanley Mizikowski Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Mizikowski?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 3rd, 2012

I met with dr. Mizikowski at the ER this weekend and not only did he lack any compassion so did majority of the staff at the ER. Not only were their discharge procedures unsafe no one told me I was discharged. Some old lady came barging in the room and looked at me and rudely said "Oh I thought you were gone already". I had a concussion and was expected to walk out by myself with no knowledge of where I was going. It wasn't until some nurse stopped me and said "You're so and so - you have a co-pay". She then said you're done. Gee thanks for the help!

July 22nd, 2017