A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Muravchick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Muravchick, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muravchick graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Muravchick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Muravchick MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Muravchick practice?
- Dr. Stanley Muravchick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Muravchick practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.