Dr. Stanley Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Myers?

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr. Stanley Myers is the best urologist,He helped me with my urinary retention. I had a surgery few day ago and now feel almost 100 % better I can go and pee with not problem.Thank u doctor Stanley Meyers .

Longest standing Patient

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr Myers has been my Urologist since 1996 :) He cured my bladder cancer and a number of other things. When he moved from Longview to Portland we follo ...

Considering the situation Dr Myers made it much easier.

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I had a fairly rare condition occur and my Father recommended I see Dr. Myers, his Urologist. I understood that it would result in surgery and being no stranger to it, I know the most important detail is the competence of your surgeon and your confidence in them. I experienced both with Dr. Myers. Great bedside manner (I never felt rushed) and a difficult surgery very well done. No complications, which is difficult with the infection I carried. One of the best experiences I have had considering it's surgery... And I definitely know the difference. I highly recommend him.

ED and PIP

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I saw Dr. Myers for the first time about 4 months ago. I had severe ED and had testosterone shots. They didn't help much and neither did any of the meds. I had a penile implant procedure done about 3 weeks ago and wish that I had done it 3 or 4 years ago. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Myers and his office and surgical staff. I would highly recommend him.

Exceptional Doctor and Urologist

Posted on June 5th, 2008

Dr. Myers is truly an exceptional doctor in this day an age. He spends more than adequate time with his patient and family members in reviewing treatment alternatives. I have had two surgeries with him with outstanding results each time.

Posted on July 6th, 2017