A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Newton Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley N. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Infectious Disease Doctors.