Stanley M Naguwa MD Patient Reviews

2.8

November 2nd, 2016
Very strange experience
Quite cold and distant. I went in for an allergy concern and felt he didn't have any patience for what I had to say/didn't really care. He asked a few brief questions and stepped out. I did not feel comfortable.

October 9th, 2014
My Doc for Many Years
I am writing this several years after moving from the Sacramento area, where Dr. Naguwa was my specialist. I looked online to see if he still is practicing out of curiosity as my autoimmune disorder is flaring again, and I am actually considering traveling from MI back to CA to see him! I am reviewing because I'm shocked at the other two reviews on here. He was my doc in the 90s and early 2000s, and I chose him as he was the head of the Rheumatology Dept. at UCD. He helped me when nobody else could figure out why I was getting hives from head to toe. He helped me through flares, mononucleosis and all sorts of pain with an intelligent combination of medication, knowledge, holistic care, communication and good humor. If I lived within 100 miles of Sacramento or Davis, I'd only see him. He was the best doc I ever had, bar none.

September 8th, 2012
he did not allow the patient or her bff to say anything;he would not give any info re condition, treatments - NOTHING! the only thing he said was "I will send my results to your dr. in a week". He did not! my dr. was very upset w/this "specialist" & wanted me to report him to medical board.