A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Okoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Okoro, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Okoro, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Okoro graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Okoro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley A Okoro MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Okoro practice?
- Dr. Stanley Okoro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Okoro practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.