Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ostrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ostrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ostrow, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrow has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley Ostrow practice?
Dr. Stanley Ostrow practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.