37 years of experience
Accepting new patients
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates P.C. - East Setauket
235 N Belle Mead Ave
East Setauket, NY 11733 Phone number & directions
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ostrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ostrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ostrow, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrow has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ostrow FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Ostrow practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ostrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Ostrow practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.