A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ostrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ostrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ostrow, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ostrow FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Ostrow practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ostrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Ostrow practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.