A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ostrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ostrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ostrow, FACP, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrow graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ostrow has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Ostrow FACP and MD is a male Oncologist , has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Ostrow practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ostrow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Ostrow practices Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See East Setauket Oncologists.