A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Leong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Leong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Leong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Pui-Lock Leong MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Leong practice?
- Dr. Stanley Leong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Leong practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.