Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Leong
Dr. Stanley Leong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Leong is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, UCSFMount Zion and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Leong has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Stanley Leong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Robert Osorio
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Carla West Coffee
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Sachin Shah
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi20