The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Watkins III
Dr. Stanley Watkins III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Watkins is affiliated with Providence Alaska Medical Center, Valley Hospital and Alaska Regional Hospital. Dr. Watkins has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Watkins III has the following 5 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stanley Watkins III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Jonathan Mcdonagh
Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Anschuetz
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dr. William Mayer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine