A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Watkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Plaxco Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Stanley Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Watkins practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.