Learn more about Dr. Stanley Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Watkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley P Watkins MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley P. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Stanley Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Watkins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.