A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Paist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Paist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paist
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Paist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Paist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Paist graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Scott Paist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Paist practice?
- Dr. Stanley Paist has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Paist practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors and Lancaster Geriatric Doctors.