A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Pajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Pajka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Pajka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pajka graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pajka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Vision Surgery Center
- Joint Township Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Francis Pajka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley F. Pajka practice?
- Dr. Stanley Pajka has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Pajka practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.