A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Pamfilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Pamfilis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamfilis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Pamfilis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamfilis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pamfilis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- ST Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Pamfilis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Pamfilis practice?
- Dr. Stanley Pamfilis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Pamfilis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Cardiologists.