Learn more about Dr. Stanley Pamfilis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Pamfilis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamfilis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pamfilis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Pamfilis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamfilis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pamfilis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- ST Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Pamfilis MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Pamfilis practice?
- Dr. Stanley Pamfilis has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Pamfilis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Cardiologists.