A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Korea University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Soung Ho Park MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Park practice?
- Dr. Stanley Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Park practices Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.