A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Pietrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Pietrak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pietrak
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pietrak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Pietrak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietrak graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pietrak has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley James Pietrak MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Pietrak practice?
- Dr. Stanley Pietrak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Pietrak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.