A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Pietrak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Pietrak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Pietrak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietrak graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pietrak has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietrak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 22 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans