A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Pool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Pool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pool graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pool has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley J Pool MD and PA is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Pool practice?
- Dr. Stanley Pool has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Pool practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.