Dr. Stanley Pool MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2013
Staff makes you not want to go
B y no means take my word for it. This is just my experience. ( A bad one at that) I called and tried to make an appointment for my husband, the lady who answered was a bit rude in the begining when I started asking questions about having medicl records from my husbands previous Doctor in Dr. Pool 's office. The lady got aggravated with me asking questions regarding appointment setting and told me rudely to wait and transfered me to someone else. When she got on the phone, she asked me what can she help me with? Seriously? I just went thru all this with the other girl. I straight up told her they suck! This is not how you run a Front Office. Then she tell's me she can't get medical records because Dr. Pool does not allow it! She should have told me to pay for it , I would have gladly done so. My phone hung up , I call back to tell her about my negative review I would be posting, she proceeds to call me by my first and last name as if I was suppose to watch out for myself. I tell her Woohoo you have caller ID, she tells me she was to busy to talk to me and hang's up. Really I am not an ugly individual, but people like that bring it out in me. That is really sad, working in a place where you want to feel at your best and you can't even get thru the appoinment process. We missed out on what maybe could have been a great doctor visit.

March 26th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Pool for about 12 or more years. He has helped me with or without insurance. Great doc take my whole family there. Love you Dr. Pool you are the best!

January 22nd, 2009
super doc
dr pool is wonderful and always spends time with me and explains things. his nurses are not people friendly.