A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Poreba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Poreba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Poreba, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poreba graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Poreba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adirondack Medical Center
- Oswego HospitalAlvin L Krakau Comm Mtl Hlth Ctr Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Thomas Poreba MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley T. Poreba practice?
- Dr. Stanley Poreba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Poreba practices Psychiatry near Saranac Lake, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY and Oswego, NY.
See Saranac Lake Psychiatrists.