Dr. Stanley Drake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Drake?

Posted on May 20th, 2017

My experience at this office was very satisfied. His Medical Office Coordinator was Awesome not to mention BEAUTIFUL. She took out the time to explain how easy access the patient online scheduling was. She offered every patient their a snack or cold water while waiting to be seen by doctor. The nursing staff was super friendly and very informative. Ultrasound tech was excellent! She made me feel at ease because I was so nervous. Awesome bedside manners! She's very good at her job, I really liked her. Love Love Love Dr. Drake! Awesome doctor! He really cares about his patients. He answered all my questions, and concerns. He's like a gentle teddy bear. I would recommend this office to any female I know! This is my first pregnancy and that office is like a family environment. When I was finished with my appointment the office coordinator went out of her way with each patient and ask if they were satisfied with today's visit? And if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to call our office! She's so Awesome. I left the office with a big smile on my face.

HACK-JOB!

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Best in Terre Haute

Great Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Personal and professional very easy to understand directions for medications and treatments. He is very understanding to my problems and treats me with utmost respect.

Dr. Drake

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I'am very happy with Dr Drake he has been my doctor for a long time. He has always sweet and caring.

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I love this doctor! He always makes me feet at ease.

Great

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr. Drake and his staff were friendly and efficient. I even recommended him to a friend.

Love Dr. Drake

Posted on August 6th, 2014

Dr. Drake is awesome & so is his staff. Very helpful & never have a problem answering questions. Will definitely recommend to all my friends & family.

patient

Posted on July 31st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Drake's for at least fifteen years. He delivered all three of my children and has been an integral part of my medical care throughout the years. I have never had only positive encounters with his office staff and Terre Haute Regional Hospital. Thank you, Dr. Drake and staff, for all you do!

Great doctor that cares about his patients

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Dr. Drake delivered all 3 of my children (C-sections) and diagnoised my cervical cancer. He is kind, knowledgable, and honest, plus he has amazing office staff/nurses.

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Saved my life, found Cancer when he did my hysterectomy.Easy to talk with,explains everything he needs to do so you understand,staff is friendly and respectfull,prompt appointment,recommend to family and friends.