Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Kim Harbaugh on Jan 5th, 2015

I love this doctor! He always makes me feet at ease.

Great show details Great
by Mary H. on Dec 15th, 2014

Dr. Drake and his staff were friendly and efficient. I even recommended him to a friend.

Love Dr. Drake show details Love Dr. Drake
by Tami B. on Aug 6th, 2014

Dr. Drake is awesome & so is his staff. Very helpful & never have a problem answering questions. Will definitely recommend to all my friends & family.

patient show details patient
by Bree on Jul 31st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Drake's for at least fifteen years. He delivered all three of my children and has been an integral part of my medical care throughout the years. I have never had only positive encounters with his office staff and Terre Haute Regional Hospital. Thank you, Dr. Drake and staff, for all you do!

Great doctor that cares about his patients show details Great doctor that cares about his patients
Jul 29th, 2014

Dr. Drake delivered all 3 of my children (C-sections) and diagnoised my cervical cancer. He is kind, knowledgable, and honest, plus he has amazing office staff/nurses.

Jul 17th, 2014

Saved my life, found Cancer when he did my hysterectomy.Easy to talk with,explains everything he needs to do so you understand,staff is friendly and respectfull,prompt appointment,recommend to family and friends.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Lady patient on Apr 8th, 2014

Always professional and thorough. Very in tune to patient needs.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Mar 28th, 2014

Old and dirty I rather go vet then him

Jan 22nd, 2014

Old fashioned.... Not up to date with knowledge..... Very backwards..... And does c section on everyone

Friendly, down to earth, knowledgable show details Friendly, down to earth, knowledgable
Jan 16th, 2014

Dr. Drake is very knowledgable, knows what he is talking about and is to the point. I feel comfortable with him as my OB gyn for the past 6 years.

Doctor's Response

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

GREAT DOCTOR :) show details GREAT DOCTOR :)
Jun 20th, 2011

My favorite thing about Dr Drake is that i never have to wait very long. Im usually in and out of his office within 30-45 minutes. His staff is so friendly and helpful!

best ob/gyn in town show details best ob/gyn in town
by Christina J Wright on Mar 25th, 2009

Dr. Drake delivered both of my babies and continues to prove me with excellent gyn care. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and courteous. his office is comfortable and welcoming. I recommend him to all of my friends and family and any woman searching for OB/GYN care!

Very Good Dr show details Very Good Dr
Mar 17th, 2009

I have been going to Dr Drake for several years (10 ) and have always found him to accurate with his diagnosis, prompt follow ups and never anything but kind and patient with me. He's the one of very few who I can relax during an exam with. He chit-chats during the exam to calm patients and it works but yet he is very professional. I think he's the best of the best and I trust him troughly.