A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Jacobs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Jacobs, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Jacobs MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Stanley Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Jacobs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.