A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Levine, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Robert Levine MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Stanley Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Levine practices Urology near Highwood, IL.
See Highwood Urologists.