A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Mogelnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Mogelnicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Mogelnicki, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogelnicki graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mogelnicki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Mogelnicki MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Mogelnicki practice?
- Dr. Stanley Mogelnicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Mogelnicki practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.