A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Walker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Walker MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Walker practice?
- Dr. Stanley Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Walker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Easton, PA.
See Easton Internists and Easton Geriatric Doctors.