A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Walker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Walker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Walker practice?
- Dr. Stanley Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Walker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Easton, PA.
See Easton Internists and Easton Geriatric Doctors.