Dr. Stanley Rabinowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Rabinowitz?

June 30th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR

about six years ago my younger brother (who has Down Syndrome) was brought to St Josephs hospital for a bacterial Pneumonia . Everybody was trying to prepare us for the worst , but Dr. Rabinowitz never gave up , and always stayed on the positive side, Now , he's treating my Mom....He'll always be first rate in my book !!

May 30th, 2017

Soooooo Pleased!!

I saw Dr. Robinowitz today for some breathing issues i've been having. I must say, from the second I walked in the girls at the front desk were so nice and pleasant to speak with. The front desk was very helpful. The doctor was soooo presonable and genuienly concerned with the issues I have been dealing with. He did additional test and reviewed things carfully. I LOVED that he did not disregard my symtoms just because I am young and look healthy like so many doctors have. Dr. Robinowitz listens to all your concerns and does everything in his power to help fix whatever is ailing you. Very lucky to have found him! He became a doctor for the right reasons thats noy easy to find now days. Thank you'

August 18th, 2014

Dr Rabinowitz is the standard that I grade other professionals by. He is a class act.

August 14th, 2017