A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rekant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rekant is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rekant, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rekant has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Irwin Rekant MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley I. Rekant practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rekant has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Rekant practices Dermatology near Hammonton, NJ.
See Hammonton Dermatologists.