Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rekant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rekant is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rekant
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rekant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rekant, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rekant graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rekant has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Irwin Rekant MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley I. Rekant practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rekant has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Rekant practices Dermatology near Hammonton, NJ.
See Hammonton Dermatologists.