A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Remer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Remer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Remer graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Remer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Remer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley Remer practice?
- Dr. Stanley Remer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Remer practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.