A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Ring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Ring is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ring
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ring Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Ring, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ring graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ring has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley M Ring MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Ring practice?
- Dr. Stanley Ring has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Ring practices Urology near Freeport, NY.
See Freeport Urologists.