Learn more about Dr. Stanley Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Dwayne Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Stanley Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Roberts practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Salem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Sandy, UT.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors and Salem Sports Medicine Doctors.