2.0

Unprofessional doctor show details Unprofessional doctor
Oct 14th, 2015

The most unprofessional doctor I've ever seen. This man's license needs to be pulled. I can see from the reviews I'm not the only one who suffered from his mistreatment.

Dr Robinson Honor Health Not Recommended! show details Dr Robinson Honor Health Not Recommended!
Sep 25th, 2015

Will be searching for a new Dr & facility. This place is the worst ever! Dr. Robinson doesn't listen or care about what's wrong with you. He's only interested in moving on to next patient so his numbers look good. His staff is dismissive & untrustworthy! This place & Dr Robinson are a true reminder that healthcare to some is just a business!

Exceptional 1 on 1 care from Dr. Robinson show details Exceptional 1 on 1 care from Dr. Robinson
by Sabrina B on Sep 24th, 2015

It was refreshing to be scheduled for my Dr's appointment and to be actually, seen by my Dr. Dr. Robinson listened to my issues, took the time to go over my current medications along with addressing my reasons being seen by him. Honor Health is a "Family" Practice and I feel confident and comfortable knowing that my health care is being overseen by Dr. Robinson along with his Medical Assistant Stephanie!

VERY RUDE show details VERY RUDE
Sep 4th, 2015

Dr. Robinson asked if my daughter had Down syndrome(which she does not).. Which I found to be completely inappropriate and very rude for a doctor to ask his patient.

Aug 6th, 2015

Should've checked reviews first. I'll be sure to do my homework before being assigned another cattle call doctor & medical facility.

Jul 24th, 2015

Not a good experience, wouldn't recommend

Jul 15th, 2015

Very rushed and treated like just another number, poor mannered office staff as well.

Jun 15th, 2015

I wouldn't recommend Stanley E. Robinson. He is more interested in his personal opinion than medical diagnosis, has a terrible bedside manner & will actually make rude comments that are degrading & feel it's appropriate.

Apr 7th, 2015

Been seeing him as primary for years. He has always taken time and worked very hard to find an rx mix that works for my BP and my insurance both.

Best doctor in Arizona . show details Best doctor in Arizona .
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Robinson has upheld his oath of providing the best care for me as a patient. If anyone is looking for a primary care physician, I definitely recommend Dr. Stanley Robinson.