A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rockman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rockman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rockman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Medicine Dept Central Admin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley E Rockman MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley E. Rockman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rockman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Rockman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Gastroenterologists.