Dr. Stanley Rogers Is this you?

3.9

Posted on February 9th, 2015

He might or night not be technically adept but has poor communication skills, and I did not find him reliable in terms of understanding my issues,.

Mr.

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Excellent care by an outstanding surgeon. The environment and the care was above expectation.

Great Diagnostician

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I had a complex medical history and a complex case. Most Drs.were not willing to repair my prior surgery plus address the hernias I had but Dr. Rogers was able to do it all. He told me going in that he wasn't sure what he would need to do until he saw what he had to work with. I am so far (4 weeks post-op) very happy with the results.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Outstanding doctor who diagnosed my issue when others had missed it. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

He is so overbooked that I would suggest another doctor. Waiting a 2 hour time frame would not be bad if one was in good health. I was not. Also, he was unable to tell that I had a fistula after his surgery which caused tremendous needless pain.

Posted on October 14th, 2015