A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossman
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Rossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Herschel Rossman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Rossman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists, Van Nuys Hematologists, and Van Nuys Oncologists.