A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Rossman practice?
Dr. Stanley Rossman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists, Van Nuys Hematologists, and Van Nuys Oncologists.