A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Herschel Rossman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rossman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Rossman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA and West Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists, Van Nuys Hematologists, and Van Nuys Oncologists.