A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Herschel Rossman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Rossman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists, Van Nuys Hematologists, and Van Nuys Oncologists.