A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rothman, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Migraine Disorders
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rothman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Jess Rothman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rothman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Rothman practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Rye Brook, NY.
See Valhalla Neurologists.