Dr. Stanley Rothschild MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Rotschild gets paid by an insurance company to say that the patient is Ok when in fact the patient is in pain. He was very rough during the examination of my injured body. He did not give me an opportunity to tell my story of my incident.

September 15th, 2015
awesome doctor definitely worth it!!!

September 15th, 2015
Awful
Awful doctor made us wait for two hours and he moved my injured leg/hip around with no concern for my pain. He asked why it hurt and I was like aren't you supposed to figure that out. Was rude. If he is the only doctor available it's because no one wants to see him because of his awfulness. It's worth the wait to see another doctor.

July 15th, 2015
How could this doctor appear to have good bedside manner, BUT be the total opposite. I will put all my information together and I will be taken it to an attorney. You are a doctor for a compensation company, and you are NOT HONEST, and you are NOT TRUTHFUL., and YOU ARE PAID TO HURT PEOPLE. SHAME ON YOU.

April 6th, 2015
Dr. Rothschild took his time to listen to my symptoms for accurate diagnosis. He was so professional and he made me trust that I was in good hands.

July 17th, 2011
Dr. Rothschild is the BEST! I developed a stress fracture in my left shin, and it was really inhibiting my running. Dr. Rothschild helped me through the entire process, and within months I was healed and back to running! I can't thank him enough!

March 11th, 2011
my terrible experience with that doctor
He is awful!!! My son who broke his arm was waiting him for 2,5 hours crying. When that doctor finally came, he examined him for 2 minutes, then quickly looked at x-ray and said that my son needed temporary cast which he would replace in 4 days. Then he applyed a cast so carelessly and quickly and grab my son's arm and a saw and started to saw something on my son's arm. My son was scared to death. He was only 3 years, and that doctor, if I can call him a Doctor, didn't even explaned what he was doing!! After 4 days we returned, Rothschild took off the old cast and applied a new one. It was againg terrible, my son was scared again. Then the doctor said that everything is all right, and we could go home and come back in several days for control x-ray. But on the next day at 6 am!!!! the doctor called my cell phone. He said that he was very busy at the previous day and didn't check in the x-ray of my son. And he found only that morning that my son had very bad fractures in 3 places in his elbow joint!! And the process of healing was already started but the cast was placed incorectly! And he said that I needed to go to the childrens hospital to make an operation and he can not help us anymore. I rashed to doctor's office, grab x-rays pictures and took my son immidiatly to athehospital. My son had been going through 2 operations!! Doctors in the hospital told me that if the right cast was applied in the beginning of the treatment, nothing would have happend. In the hospital they put a metal pin inside my son's arm, he was then in a cast for 6 weeks more, he struggled so much. And in a result, his arm is fine now, but all these bad experiences coursed a tic disorder in my son. As I was explained by the experienced child neurologist my son's nervous sistem just collapsed after all struggle. Now I cry when I see him roll his eyes, twiths his arms or even legs!!! it is terrible!!! Please people think about my experience with that doctor, don't repeat my mistakes and never go there!