A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Rouhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Rouhe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Rouhe, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouhe graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rouhe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Allen Rouhe MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Rouhe practice?
- Dr. Stanley Rouhe has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Rouhe practices Neurological Surgery near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Surgeons.