Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Russin
Dr. Stanley Russin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Reading, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Russin is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Robert Packer Hospital and Temple University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Russin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stanley Russin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.
Dr. Marina Shainsky
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Vishwanath Gharpure
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi31
Dr. Ricardo Proenca
Jenkintown, PA 0 mi16