Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Kim
Dr. Stanley Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ, with other offices in South Plainfield, NJ and Fort Lee, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Care One at Raritan Bay Medical Center, JFK Medical Center - Muhlenberg Campus and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Stanley Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.
Dr. Bruce Wallach
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Dr. Brian Canavan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Dr. Aysha Khalid
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology