A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley S Schwartz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Stanley Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Internists and Ardmore Endocrinologists.