Internist

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by C. Williams on Apr 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Yang for approx 6 years. He is a wonderful doctor. He has always been patient with me and explained everything in detail. The nurses and front staff have always been courteous. The only drawback is sometimes you have a long wait. Great Doctor!

Feb 23rd, 2011

i make late appts to avoid the rusheasy to work with - will send a nurse to our warehouse for flu shots

BETTER THAN OTHERS show details BETTER THAN OTHERS
by MARY Y. SOROLA on Feb 23rd, 2010

DR. S. YANG IS NICE AND KIND; NO COMPLAINTS ON HIM. THE ONLY REASON I WOULD NOT RETURN IS DUE TO THE STRESS TESTING AT THE TIME, A FEW YEARS BACK. IT SEEMED OUTDATED AND DUE TO MY CLAUSTOPHOBIA, I COULD NOT PROCEED WITH THE TEST AS I WAS REQUIRED TO WEAR SOMETHING ON MY HEAD AS WELL AS HOLD SOMETHNG WITH MY MOUTH. THE LAB IN THE BUILDING IS VERY CONVENIENT AS WELL AS FREE PARKING. I WAS RECOMMENDED TO HIM BY MY CO-WORKER.

by Ya Momma! on Oct 15th, 2009

I would never recommend Dr. Yang to anyone! I have always had a feeling that he works more for the Insurance company than he does for me. I do not feel like he has a genuine concern for me & I don't trust him or value his opinion.