A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Saul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saul
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Saul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saul graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Saul has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley R Saul DO is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley R. Saul practice?
- Dr. Stanley Saul has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Saul practices Urology near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Urologists.