A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Saulny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Saulny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Saulny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye removal (Eye Enucleation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saulny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Michael Saulny MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Saulny practice?
- Dr. Stanley Saulny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Saulny practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Hattiesburg, MS.
See Encino Ophthalmologists and Encino Plastic Surgeons.