A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Saulny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Saulny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Saulny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saulny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saulny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stanley M. Saulny practice?
Dr. Stanley Saulny practices Ophthalmology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Ophthalmologists.