Dr. Stanley Michael Saulny MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Saulny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Saulny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Saulny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saulny graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saulny has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saulny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance