Dr. Stanley Schack MD Patient Reviews

May 28th, 2016
Excellent.

March 18th, 2015
Dr Shack is a great ENT
Well, this is the first time that I write a doctor review, but I really feel I have to it because I've a great experience with Dr. Schack. He listens to you, and spends a lot of time with you. He explains you everything and if like in my case, he does not feel like he is the right doctor for your condition, he will have your staff work with and for you in order to find the best doctor/solution for you. Strongly recommended. He is a bit expensive, but he is worth every penny

February 10th, 2014
Great experience
I fought ear issues for almost a year. I kept going to the Dr. with no results. He finally sent me to Dr. Schack. After scans and a hearing test, he knew exactly what the issue was. I set up the surgery for sinus draining and tubes in my ears. He explained everything that would happen and I was presented my options. The surgery went smooth and I have no pressure in my ears and can breathe better. I am still meeting with him for the tubes. He takes all the time I need to answer questions. I highly recommend his services!

December 14th, 2010
Dr. Schack- A Great Decision
After a year and a half of reoccurring sinus infections and a lack-luster ENT, my physician suggested a new course of action and referred me to Dr. Schack. In our first meeting, Dr. Schack identified the problem and the best course of action was surgery. His scheduling nurse was quite nice and able to set things up to work well in my schedule. The follow up has been good as well. Dr. Schack is always willing to answer questions and not afraid to take time to talk. When we first discussed surgery he sat down and described everything, answered questions and worked to make things quite clear. The surgery was a great decision and Dr. Schack is quite knowledgeable and a fine doctor.

May 17th, 2010
Highly recommend Dr. Schack
My family practitioner sent me to Dr. Schack when antibiotics were doing nothing to help chronic sinus infections, and a scan showed I had many polyps. Dr. Schack got to the root of the problem, told me exactly how surgery would alleviate my issues (something previous ENT's told me was not necessary and too invasive). Dr. Schack told me how newer procedures are not as invasive, requiring little downtime. So, I went for it. He put me at ease, and couldn't have been more correct. The surgey was a piece of cake, 2 days off work - little pain, and chronic headaches are a thing of the past. I am so grateful, and I know I couldn't have been in better hands. Follow-up visits have kept issues in check. Thank you, Dr. Schack!!!

January 10th, 2017