A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Schnall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Schnall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Schnall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnall graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schnall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Joel Schnall MD is a male Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Schnall practice?
- Dr. Stanley Schnall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Schnall practices Dermatology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Old Bridge Dermatologists.