A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Schneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Schneller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneller
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schneller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Schneller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schneller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Jay Schneller MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stanley J. Schneller practice?
- Dr. Stanley Schneller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Schneller practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.