A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Schrem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Schrem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Schrem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrem graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Schrem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley S Schrem MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley S. Schrem practice?
- Dr. Stanley Schrem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Schrem practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.