A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stanley Scott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Scott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley DR Scott MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stanley D. Scott practice?
- Dr. Stanley Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Scott practices Internal Medicine near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Internists.